Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fit to Be Mom!

I have recently been given the opportunity to work with a fantastic group of moms and I am very excited to start a program for these Mammas called Fit To Be Mom

Fit To Be Mom is a group of like-minded moms looking for an extra push towards their fitness goals.  Because it is a fairly large group I will focus on the general training principles to meet their collective goals and offer unlimited online support and motivation.  For the moms who need a little extra insight into the fitness world, I will tailor a few specific exercises for them to master each week.

As I get to know each mom I will work to make their fitness routines the best for each individual woman.  We all have our own specific time contstraints, body concerns and limitations; I hope to help us all work through them to accomplish our goals as a team. 

Roll on!

No comments:

Post a Comment