Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome to my first Blog!

First of all I'd like to thank you for taking the time to check in and see what Hudson Valley Peak Performance is all about!

If I was a big established business I might say something like:  "Hudson Valley Peak Performance, long name, big results."  But I'd just be stealing a local add catchphrase and sound a little strange in the process.

About me personally, I am currently a stay at home mom with a Masters Degree in Exercise Physiology that I'm itching to put back to good use!  My goal is to start up my own little Exercise and Wellness company here in my hometown and branching out over the Internet. 

My ideas over the past few years have been continuously morphing as I mull them over and it is high time I start trying to put one or two of them to good use!  I hope to provide insight, direction, motivation and correct information to those who are looking to improve their lifestyle through exercise and lifestyle modification.

In my next post I'll get a bit more specific and hopefully provide some inspiration!

Be Well!
~Cortney

No comments:

Post a Comment